Educational Requirements for Ministerial Credentials
There are three ways to complete the educational requirements for credentialing:
1. The Educational Requirements can be completed at an Assemblies of God college or university:
· total of 48 credits for certificate
· total of 72 credits for license
· total of 92 credits for ordination
2. The Educational Requirements can be completed at a non-Assemblies of God affiliated college or university as follows:
A degree from a Bible college, university or seminary not affiliated with the Assemblies of God is acceptable provided the transcripts are available and follow the equivalent credit guidelines listed above. In addition the applicant must complete the correspondence course THE142 Assemblies of God History, Missions and Governance through Global University.
3. The Educational Requirements can be completed through distance education with Global University for accreditation or through Berean for ministerial credit.
The Berean courses