Educational Requirements for Ministerial Credentials
Four options to complete the educational requirements for credentialing:
1. The Educational Requirements can be completed at an Assemblies of God college or university:
· total of 48 credits for certificate
· total of 72 credits for license
· total of 96 credits for ordination
2. Northwest University also offers a stand-alone program: Certificate in Ministry Leadership (CML) which fulfills the education requirements for Certification, License, and Ordination within the Assemblies of God.
3. The Educational Requirements can be completed at a non-Assemblies of God affiliated college or university as follows:
A degree from a Bible college, university or seminary not affiliated with the Assemblies of God is acceptable provided the transcripts are available and follow the equivalent credit guidelines listed above. In addition the applicant must complete the correspondence course AG History, Missions and Governance through Global University.
4. The Educational Requirements can be completed through distance education with Global University for accreditation or through Berean for ministerial credit.
The Berean courses