ANNUAL CREDENTIAL RENEWAL
If you have missed the December 31 renewal deadline, you have until January 15 to renew your credential with a $50 late fee ($25 to NWMN and $25 to General Council). If your renewal is not received by January 15, your credential will lapse and you will need to reinstate with a $100 late fee. Please take a minute to watch our fun, quick-tips video and RENEW TODAY!
TWO OPTIONS TO RENEW
- Complete and submit your renewal online | The fastest and easiest way to renew
- Complete the hard copy renewal form that was mailed to you | If you renew online, you DO NOT need to mail in the hard copy
ONLINE RENEWAL STEPS
- Log onto AG Passport
- Your user name is your minister account number found on your credential card below your name
- If you are having problems logging into AG Passport try dropping the last digit of your minister account number
- If you don't remember your password for AG Passport you will need to select "Forgot Password" and follow the prompts for your password to be emailed to you
- Follow the prompts to complete the online process
- You will be required to pay your General Council dues in full online before completing your renewal
- If you prefer to pay by check or money order, you will need to complete the hard copy renewal that was mailed to you
Q: Is there a renewal fee?
A: No, there are no renewal fees. However, you must be current with your Network tithing obligation (10% of all earned income) and General Council dues. You can pay Network tithes online at www.northwestministry.com. You can pay your General Council dues online at www.ag.org.
Q: What if I can't afford my General Council dues?
A: The General Council dues are not in addition to the Network tithing obligation. You can redirect a portion of your Network tithe to pay your General Council dues. Each minister is responsible for redirecting your tithe by making two separate payments 1) tithe to the Network 2) General Council dues paid directly to the national office. Sorry, we can't do that for you.
Q: What if I have not met my financial obligation to the Network or the General Council?
A: Unless you represent a case of severe suffering, such as a major accident or medical problems, General Council generally will not renew your credential until you have paid the annual dues for your credential level ($300 ordained, $240 licensed, $120 certified). If you have not met your tithing obligation to the Network, or show a $0 or minimal balance for your giving for the year, please attach an explanation and we will be in touch with you.
Q: I am retired, do I need to renew? Who has to renew?
A: Every credentialed Assemblies of God minister-regardless of your credential level (certified, licensed, ordained) and regardless of your status (active, disabled, senior active, senior retired) must renew annually. Every year some ministers needlessly put themselves through emotional and financial angst because they procrastinate and fail to renew before the deadline. Save yourself the money and extra paperwork by renewing on time!
Remember the deadline to submit your credential renewal is DECEMBER 31st so be sure to fulfill your financial obligations to the Network and General Council before the busy holiday season. If you have any questions about the renewal process, please don't hesitate to contact our office.