Process for Planting a PAC
1. Begin by identifying the Parent Church of the Parent Affiliated Church (PAC)
2. Submit a Good Faith Agreement (GFA) to the Multiplication Administrative Assistant.
- When a GFA is submitted, then a check for $2,500 will be sent to the Parent Church to cover the cost of training and assessments for the Planter. The first $500 should be used to pay for registration to Launch training.
- The PAC Leader and Team need to attend Launch training. Click here to go to the Launch page.
4. Create and submit a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between the PAC Leader and the Parent
- If the intent of the newly created PAC is to remain permanently under the direction of the Parent Church, and the PAC is being started under the Parent Church's own initiation, a MOU is not necessary, though highly recommended. Please communicate your intention to the NWMN Multiplication Department.
approval. You will be notified of the outcome.
If your PACs intention is to become a Stand-Alone Church, when you are ready to transition, please contact the Multiplication Department to begin the incorporation process.
Click to view our Church Affiliation Guide and our PAC Incorporation Fact Sheet.