Many Assemblies of God ministers have served faithfully and sacrificially to build our Fellowship. Yet, may made so little during their ministries that today, in retirement, they need our help to meet their daily needs. THe AMA is a branch of the Assemblies of God that provides assistance to those who need it most
Two Types of Help
1. Monthly Assistance
2. Medical Assistance
How to Apply
- Fill out an applicaton, sign and date it
- Include a copy of the current year's Social Security Benefit Statement (SSBS). If you are married, send copies of your SSBS as well as your spouses SSBS.
- The application will be evaluated by the AMA personnel. If it is complete and it appears that the applicant will be eligible it will be sent back to the NWMN for endorsement.
Who is Eligible
- Licensed or ordained Assemblies of God ministers with a minimum of 10 years of active ministry prior to normal retirement age as determinded by the Social Security Administration.
- Widows (minimum age of 60) whom spouses met the above requirements
- Totally disabled ministers under the age of 65
- Total monthly income of less than $1500 (couple) or $1000 (single). AMA provides the difference between current income and the AMA monthy maximum.