Transferring a Credential


Ministers Transferring OUT of the Northwest Ministry Network

When a Northwest Ministry Network minister establishes residence in another District, the minister should notify the Secretary-Treasurer's office by completing the form below. Once the form is submitted, we will process your information and transfer your credential.

Information Needed to Transfer Form

Ministers Transferring INTO the Northwest Ministry Network

Ministers transferring into the Northwest Ministry Network from another District are to request a transfer from their former District within 60 days of taking up residence in Washington State or North Idaho. It is the responsibility of the former District to complete the transfer to the Northwest Ministry Network. We will notify the minister when the transfer is complete.



Please contact Elaine Jones, Credentials Specialist, 425-888-4800 or