HEROES KidCon 2021
Kids will experience God in a way they'll never forget!
Throughout the pandemic, we know that kids have been more alone than any time before. Our hope is that every student will leave knowing that Jesus is always with them and that they have a purpose to reach others with the love they have received from Christ.
Our theme is Heroes. This has 2 different meanings that will be unpacked during 4 sessions at KidCon. The main points being that Jesus is the hero of all our lives, and secondly, he has called us to be like superheroes as we are sent out.
Our big idea for each session is this:
1. Crisis: God created us with a plan and a purpose but we have a crisis, sin separates us.
2. Catastrophe: This is what happens when we try to do it on our own. No matter how hard we try, it isn't enough. Who do we turn to?
3. Champion: How is God the champion of our lives?
4. Commission: Now that we know, we are sent out like a hero. We have all that we need to go!
Register today. This is a conference you don't want to miss!
OBSTACLE COURSE | INFLATABLES | FEAR FACTOR | MESSY GAMES | PUZZLER'S ESCAPE | SCAVENGER HUNT
Dates & Locations
July 12 - 13 | River of Life Fellowship | 10615 SE 216th St | Kent, WA
July 16 - 17 | Stone Church | 3303 Englewood Ave | Yakima, WA
July 19 - 20 | Cedar Park Church | 16300 112th Ave NE | Bothell, WA
July 23 - 24 | Evergreen Christian Community | 1000 Black Lake Blvd SW | Olympia, WA
July 26 -27 | Lake City Church | 6000 N Ramsey Rd | Coeur d'Alene, ID
Adult Leaders $30/Standard
* No onsite registration
2pm Registration Opens
3pm Conference Begins
5pm Dinner (Included)
6pm Conference Continues
9:30am Registration Opens
10am Conference Begins
12pm Lunch (Included)
1pm Conference Continues
How it Works
1. Group Leader registers Group
2. Use Group link (sent via email after Group is registered) to register students and leaders
3. Collect payment from your attendees
4. Submit payment to the NWMN Attn: Heroes KidCon
Click HERE to get your group started!
1. Due to the nature of the conference, we are asking for at least a 1:5 ratio (1 Leader for every 5 students)
2. All attendees (Students, Leaders, Interns, Staff) must pre-register and have a completed Waiver and Liability Form on file before they will be able to attend
3. All Leaders and Interns should have a Church Reference Form completed and on file before attending
You have questions...we've got answers.
- In regards to wearing a mask, we will follow the local mandate that is in place for that location. If a mandate is in place all participants (students, leaders, event staff) will be required to comply.
- Symptom/Temperature checks for all participants will be completed at the beginning of each event day.
- Though we will do our best to minimize contact, we cannot guarantee kids will be socially-distant at all times.
- If a participant begins to display symptoms of illness, they will be immediately isolated until a parent/guardian is able to pick them up.
Watch the video below for step-by-step instructions on how to register and manage your group.