NW Girls Ministries exists to equip churches and families as they minister to girls in today's world.
We hope you'll find valuable information here so you can see this great ministry tool work for the girls in your church
and community by putting the Titus 2 principle into action: women training young girls.
To find out more and stay up to date follow us on Facebook!
What is Girls Ministries?
Girls Ministries church-based discipleship program has a legacy of godly women coming alongside girls, guiding them on a path to becoming mature and godly women. Our goal is simple: To see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ, and to realize
her importance and potential in the kingdom of God. Girls Ministries clubs use weekly meetings, projects, adventures, and annual outings as opportunities to know and understand each girl, her story, connecting her with the Creator and His
plan for her life. Leaders use a time-tested achievement system that meets girls where they are developmentally, helping them build strong biblical foundations while experiencing fun and engaging activities (for a list of unit topics, head to ngm.ag.org/curriculum).
What makes Girls Ministries clubs different?
Girls Ministries is the premier ministry for preschool through high-school girls in the world. Our youngest ages combine boys and girls in the program. When boys reach kindergarten age, they are encouraged to join the Royal Rangers ministry. No other girls ministry program has our variety of activities, focused discipleship track, or a 60-plus-year proven track record of helping girls become confident, godly women who are leaders in the church, home, and world.
Why do you need a gender-specific ministry?
God created men and women with special differences. Research shows girls learn more quickly and deeply when they are taught by a role model. Girls need a real-life example. When a girl understands what it means to be a godly woman, she aspires to the design that God intended. A single-gender classroom has many benefits, but the greatest of these is for a girl to feel safe and secure in her discovery of who God intended her to be. This happens best by being mentored through a relationship with a godly woman.
Relevent & Fun
Looking for resources that seamlessly weave fun and biblical training together? Girls Ministries is for your group.
- Adventures, activities, and games show girls how discovering God’s Word is fun!
- Lessons teach girls valuable life skills -- everything from sportsmanship and integrity, to cooking and outreach.
- Girls learn how to choose actions, attitudes, and behaviors that please God.
- Girls encounter difficult situations in their growing up years. By intentionally fostering relationships between girls and the leaders, Girls Ministries creates a safe environment for girls to discuss issues they face and get godly counsel.
- Girls Ministries is flexible. Meet whenever is best for your group.
- Most importantly, Girls Ministries shares with each girl that God loves her and wants to have a relationship with her.
- Age level groups offer a variety of units, so leaders can choose which ones best fit the interests and needs of their girls.
- Units can be completed in as few as four weeks, which means visitors can easily follow along with the other girls on each topic.
- Girls have the potential to learn 242 Scripture verses.
- In the third- to fifth-grade level, girls begin a regular Bible reading routine and read the entire New Testament.
- In the Teen Girl Ministries (middle and high school) level, girls read the entire Bible and complete 6-week topical studies.
IGNITE 2021 | Girls Ministries Camp
August 5 - 7
Camp Stidwell, Idaho
Check-in begins at 3pm
Check-out is 12pm
Early Registration: $65
*Deadline for Early Registration is July 18
Late Registration: $85
Deadline to register is August 2
Registration is a 4-step process. Please complete all of the following steps:Step 1 | Register as an Ignite Group Leader
- Click HERE to get your group started!
- Receive your customized link for your church (within 72 hours)
- Use your customized link to register
- Have each member of your group pre-register (both students & leaders)
- Download the Adult Waiver and Liability Form here
- Download the Minor Waiver and Liability Form here
- Have a complete Waiver & Liability Form for each camper (both students and leaders)
- Bring all completed Waiver & Liability Forms with you to camp
- Mail to:
NWMN - Attn: Girls Ministries
35131 SE Douglas St. Ste, 200
Snoqualmie, WA 98065
- Online payment is available with a 3% transaction fee
Sleeping Bag/Sleeping Pad (Air mattresses and cots will not fit in the tents, Do not bring hammocks)
Clothing for warm days
Light jacket and warm pants for cool evening/nights
Hiking or tennis shoes (appropriate for woods)
Water shoes (Flip flops are only to be worn in tents)
Swim clothes (modest 1 & 2 pieces, shorts and tshirt, NO bikinis)
(Please DO NOT bring soap or shampoo/conditioner, we do not have shower facilities)
Journal & writing utensil
$$ for Store
Camp will supply some snacks and candy; store will have some for sale.
Please do not send snacks or candy with your child, as this has caused problems in the past. Thank you.
Thank you so much for registering for IGNITE 2021! I am looking forward to seeing you and your girls! We are going to have so much fun! We will have a lake to swim in, crafts, great food, camp shirt, and some amazing Jesus time! Oh, the places we will go….
Our focus will be on missions! As a church, pick a country (foreign) to represent. We will be making banners and either a skit, dance, or song that represents your chosen country.
We will be taking this opportunity to highlight Coins for Kids. We will be raising money for Coins for Kids at this camp. The church that brings in the most $$ will get a prize. If you need fundraising ideas, feel free to contact me.
Upon arrival, please send only one of your leaders to registration. Check in opens at 3:00PM.
Please let us know if you have any questions regarding your registration or IGNITE 2021 in general.
Want to charter your group?
Download charter application and compliance forms below.
Amy Holland, Girls Ministries Director