Royal Rangers is an adventure-packed, achievement-based club program for boys from the age of five through high school.
Our goal is to provide you with the services, information and resources you need to meet the needs of the boys and men in the churches of your community. We value your feedback on how this tool could better accomplish this goal.
The Mission of Royal Rangers is:
- To reach, teach, and keep boys for Christ! Our PurposeTo evangelize boys for Christ
- To develop the total boy for Christ (spiritually, physically, mentally and socially)
- To keep boys in our churches
- To instruct, challenge and inspire our boys in the areas of Bible doctrine, Christian service, moral conduct and basic beliefs of our church through interesting activities boys enjoy.
- To instruct in Bible Doctrine. When a boy completes this program he should have a basic knowledge of what the Bible teaches.
- To challenge for Christian service. When a boy completes this program he should be ready to take his place in the area of Christian service where God wants him to be
- To inspire a belief in the fundamental beliefs of our church. When a boy completes this program he should be Christian in belief for the remainder of his life.
- To satisfy the boy's basic need for activity. A boy engaged in this program should have enough interesting activities to do to prevent him from being tempted to engage in unwholesome activities.